Episode 30 - Birmingham Live Bands, Shaun Gambowl Walsh and the Plagiarists, Anchors and Alibis, Billy Talent & metal words
A smorgasbord of content for you this week, including...
- I’m joined by Pete, the man behind the excellent website Birmingham Live Bands. We talk about why he started the site and he gives us an exclusive reveal of the lineup for his site’s first birthday bash. There's also music from False Hands and Secrets of Mariana.
- There’s a song of the week from Shaun Gambowl Walsh and the Plagiarists.
- I review the debut EP from Anchors and Alibis and the new album from Billy Talent
- There’s news from Stone Broken, Opeth, King 810, Dillinger Escape Plan, Bloodstock, Bring Me The Horizon, Don Broco and Basement
- There’s gigs to look forward to in the coming days from Ohhms, Underground Empire, Tempers Frey, Cattle Decapitation and Bishop
- And we not only discover the 20 most metal words in the English language, but also get to hear me make a fool of myself by reading them out in a ‘metal’ voice - it’s as bad as it sounds!
Podcast time! Excellent!